The users who get the least attention have the highest risk.
So much of your IT group's effort is spent on end-user Access Management, yet the smaller population of Privileged Access accounts such as IT administration and computer system accounts are higher risk because they often have unrestricted access.
These accounts need to be managed effectively, with a different approach from the majority of users in your network.
We can help
- Define appropriate levels of access for privileged accounts
- Automate password management
- Establish review processes
- Automate access management for single-account or Persona based systems
- Implement privileged access management systems
- Implement monitoring for privileged accounts