Let's keep your mind on business & take IT off your mind.
Risk is inherent in all organizations. It is part of business. What's important is how you identify and manage the risk in your environment. But these days, countless regulations and standards out there are forcing every organization into fear mode.
Working with an independent third-party can take stress and fear out of the process.
IT Governance describes the processes that ensure effective and efficient use of IT in enabling your organization to achieve its goals. Basically — this means making sure IT is working to support business. But Governance doesn't have to be a process that steals time from IT or business, and it doesn't have to come at the cost of innovation.
In fact, if proper metrics – or better yet, a framework such as CobIT5, ISO 27001, ITIL, etc. – is introduced in an organization, it allows the processes to be defined and in many cases automated. Your staff can then focus on innovation and on your business itself rather than how to support it.
What we do:
- Comprehensive Risk Assessments
- Policy and procedure writing
- Implementation of solutions supporting IT Governance
- Securing data, transfers and at rest
What you need to know:
- Automation can go a long way to mitigating risk as well as help with Compliance and Governance.
- Complex solutions are not always the answer. Assessing your organization’s business is the first step.